Jerk Engineered Products
The XR is our well-known X Rack. With complete tig-welded aluminum, the XR can accommodate your original equipment spare wheel, or mounting of a 32-33" wheel & tire, or if you have a lift and you went bigger it will accommodate nearly any size after-market tire & wheel setup you went for.
We have applied engineering design to the geometry and strength calculations, and with an innovative design (patent pending) have created a system that does not piggy-back off of the hinges of the van, therefore there is no need to force the use of only 180-degree hinges to mount your rear systems to your van any longer.
The XR, as with all of the JERK Engineered Products line of rear mounted system, is engineered to serve you on the toughest terrain and harshest places you may travel to.
The XR tire carrier mounts securely to the innovative structural hinge brackets and requires a small mounting hole in the door and larger one hidden behind the interior trim panel. Included is a small reinforcement plate to be sure your system integrated with your van properly.
Rest assured, the installation of this unit is simple for all to do. Note again that there is no need to change out hinges ever, you keep your original hinges, which are panted the color of your van!
- All TIG welded aluminum construction
- Colors: Primary – Black also available is White, Sliver, and Pebble Gray!
- Fits nearly any wheel& tire setup you have
- DIY - Easy to follow very detailed install instructions and video
- 3 point mount system with reinforcement plate and inner load dispersion fastener (holes will need to be drilled for mounting - easy process with clear instructions.) View the strain/load test here.
- Works for VS30 vans (2019 and Present) 2500, 3500, 4x4 & 4x2
Designed and completely manufactured in Denver, Colorado
Note: Rear door should be closed carefully/purposely, with a firm, controlled closure.
Note: Works on both 270 and 180 hinge style… SAVE YOUR MONEY, no need to change out your hinges!
** Installation is $300 at our facility – call for install appointment (720)-375-3119 – we are happy to help you!